PADDLEMONSTER TRAINING OPTION WITH SEYCHELLE
Need some guidance on how to prepare for your first year’s SUP11 City Tour? Or want to know how to optimize your training for a better, faster result than last year? This 15 week training program written by Coach Seychelle is designed specifically to prepare you for the 220km ultimate SUP challenge.
Seychelle is the 3 x Champion of the SUP11 City Tour. In this program she will lay out the interval sessions and water time that you need to overcome training plateaus, avoid over training and maximize your result in reaching the finish line.
A message from Coach Seychelle:
“The SUP 11 City Tour is one of my favorite events of the year because of the unique challenge it presents to even the best of paddlers, the sense of accomplishment you feel when crossing the finish line each day, and the community of paddlers that become like family by the end. With proper guidance and support you can enter the competition ready not just to survive, but to thrive! I am here to help!”
15 week SUP 11 City Tour Training Program includes:
- Weekly interval training programmed workouts to improve aerobic endurance, fitness, speed, and paddling efficiency. Written specifically to prepare you to peak for the SUP 11 City Tour
- Weekly strength training workouts to supplement your training on land as well as on the water.
- All-Access membership to the pdlmnstr training app. This includes a coach’s bog, ask the coaches, a paddlers forum, social networking, and a massive video library on all things paddle, technique, strength, and recovery.
- Plus tried and true guidance and advice on equipment, nutrition, travel and other details required for a successful completion of the program and event.
- Modifications will be made available for teams, individuals, non-stop, and 5-day stage participants.
15 week SUP 11 City Tour Training program with Coach Seychelle – 3 x SUP 11 City Tour Grand Champion, SUP World Champion, and World Record paddler – Starts Monday May 25th – September 7th 2020
One time all-inclusive price: $225
For video analysis to help improve your paddle technique and stroke efficiency or for custom training program options or any further questions, Contact Coach Seychelle directly at email@example.com or visit www.paddlemonster.com
SEPA ACADEMY TRAINING OPTION WITH CSILLA HASULYO
Extra long distance race training plans, for the SUP11 City Tour by SEPA -Strength & Endurance Performance Academy
For riders who would like to be more resistant, who want to reach the highest level of endurance for the extra long distance race, and they don’t like, when the BIG WALL comes.
I have an effective recipe/plan for this kind of event. 5 years ago, my Athletes entered the SUP11 City Tour for the first time. Since then, in 5 years they achieved 9 podium finishes, all thanks to the SEPA Training Methods. You want to know the secrets that made them conquer:
4 x victories
4 x silver medal
1 x bronze If
you want to join the winning group, sign up for my program and I will help you in conquering the 220kms.
The 12 weeks training plan will start on Monday 15. June €150,-*
The 8 weeks training plan will start on Monday 13. July €120,-*
*plus 2 days gift
The training plan is focusing on the 11 city competition.
The training plan can fit into the daily routine of anyone.
The training plan is daily detailed.
Details of the training plan:
– Special cardio training – on land: 2-3 times a week (running or spinning or elliptic training…ect)
– Water training: 3-4 times a week
– Body workout + stretching recommendations for land training. It is optional, but I recommend it 2-3 times a week
+ Info package
The info package include:
– Physical test presentation + general evaluations of it
– Explanation how have to use the training plan
– Explanation of professional concepts inside the training plan
– Information on how to use your heart rate well, and how to interpret it within the workout
– I. Basic Training Tips for SUP athletes
– II. Basic Training Tips for SUP athletes
– Explanation of meridian stretching + Chronobiology
– Breathing exercise
– Eating & drinking tips before and during the training and competition
– Fundamental Kettlebell training
– Body workout examples
– Nutrition recommendations for this period